Sunday 10 June 2012

Lindsey Vonn is the all-time Homecoming Queen.


Minturn, Colorado - Parker McDonald has done especially in a child can bikes, but has never done anything, as if defying death of this type.

Lindsey Vonn asked the ski resort of Vail Snowboard Academy and dance back home on Friday night.

She said yes.


Yes, that Lindsey Vonn. Intelligent, lively, sweet-natured, a World Cup champion and drop-dead adorable.

Parker is a sophomore in 16 years of age VSSA and Nordic skiers.

He did not think she could say yes or no, or not at all, McDonald said.

"I thought, 'I need a date and Lindsey Vonn. I'll ask,'" said McDonald. "He came to my dinner table and I took the question."

Why Lindsey Vonn would ask the homecoming dance?

"I asked because she is awesome!" He said.

Sometimes things work.

Admit it. If you're a boy, Parker McDonald is a hero again, the Carpe Diem King and Lindsey Vonn is the all-time Homecoming Queen.

The girl just wants to have fun, it is.

She was visiting the ski resort of Vail and Minturn Snowboard Academy, Vonn says on his Facebook page, when Parker whipped value most of us would have liked.

"Yesterday I visited the ski resort of Vail Snowboard Academy and while I was having lunch with all students to a 16-year-old Parker asked if I wanted to be his date for the homecoming dance, which is tonight," Vonn wrote. "When Parker asked me was cute, polite and very nervous so of course I said yes:)"

"Everyone in school growing up I never had the chance to go to a school dance, so I'm excited about tonight," Vonn wrote Friday afternoon.

She is in town to train with the Ski Team U.S. Ski and the new snowboard club downtown Vail Golden Peak formation.

VSSA is the first nation in winter sports public of the Academy. It is for students in grades 6-12 who can train six days a week in winter, and still get their homework done through flexible schedules and online access to their teachers.







School district is part of Eagle County and affiliated with Ski and Snowboard Club Vail, where Vonn trained

No comments:

Post a Comment